Saturday, November 21, 2009

"Experience in Chatting."

Because of Curiosity and supposition of other people, that through chatting you can communicate easily to your love one's in the other country, and you can get many friends through chatting.
During my high school day's, my friends pursued me to try chatting, and that was my first in chatting seeing in the camera's and even in talking to the phone.
At first it was mixed emotion that I felt,.When I started finding people in other country who want's to chat with me. I was excited, nervous and at the same time happy and eagerness to reply
One time their is a 1 person chat with me at the first place his nice talking but in the middle of conversation, he is a rude because he ask me "Are you a V.?" I said yes.! of course..then he reply "oh.! i don't like a V." I was scared.! Then I reply "Ok Bye."
That was my first experience in chatting..
Chatting is nice fun, but use in a proper purpose.. :0

2 comments:

  1. Chatting could contribute in enhancing our way of communicating people through any languages, especially in English language. But, chatting can also destroy our life.As we have seen in TV's and heard from radios, some of our brothers and sisters engaged in what we called "cyber sex". This said "Cyber sex" uses the chatting services of the internet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ......hmmp....Job well done you strive in chatting....

    ReplyDelete